The harm to the kidneys can frequently be caused by the utilization of different medications, so we attempted to arrange them today and uncover the main ten, at any rate as per sorts: anti-microbial, pain relieving, and so forth.
These are the top 10 drugs which harm kidneys:
- Anti-infection agents, for example, ciprofloxacin, vancomycin, methicillin, sulphonamides.
- Analgesics, like acetaminophen, and additionally non-steroidal calming drugs (NSAID): ibuprofen, headache medicine, naproxen, and so on.
- Antiviral medications, for example, indinavir and tenofovir, both used to treat HIV, and acyclovir (mark name Zovirax) which is utilized as a part of the instance of herpes disease.
- Anticonvulsants, as trimethadione (mark name Tridione), used to treat seizures and different conditions, and phenytoin (mark name Dilantin).
- COX-2 inhibitors, for example, celecoxib (mark name Celebrex). Two medications, rofecoxib (mark name Vioxx), and valdecoxib (mark name Bextra) have been pulled back from the market because of cardiovascular poisonous quality. They fall into the extraordinary class of NSAID which were proposed to be more secure for the stomach, however represent an indistinguishable danger from different NSAIDs for kidney harm.
- Chemotherapy drugs, like quinine, interferons, cisplatin, pamidronate, carboplatin, tacrolimus, cyclosporine, mitomycin C, bevacizumab; and hostile to thyroid medications, similar to propylthiouracil, utilized as a part of the treatment of an overactive thyroid.
- Hypertension drugs, including captopril (mark name Capoten).
- Acid reflux medications of the proton pump inhibitor class, for example, pantoprazole (mark name Protonix), omeprazole (mark name Prilosec), esomeprazole (mark names Nexium, Esotrex), lansoprazole (mark name Prevacid), and rabeprazole (mark names Rabecid, Aciphex).
- Lithium, utilized as a part of the treatment of bipolar issue.
- Rheumatoid joint inflammation drugs, for example, infliximab (mark name Remicade); hydroxychloroquine and chloroquine, utilized as a part of the treatment of intestinal sickness, rheumatoid joint inflammation, and foundational lupus erythematosus.