Cleaning the ear is one of the most neglected everyday hygiene; this is usually because you don’t see the wax build up until it’s too late. It has been discovered that Q-tips are the worst way to clean your ears so now what?
There are many solutions that you can simply buy at a pharmacy, but this home remedies can give better results.
This remedy only consists of two ingredients, white vinegar and rubbing alcohol.
Rubbing alcohol is proven to get rid of 85% of aerobic bacteria that comes in contact with, making it amazing for disinfectant and cleaner.
White vinegar is a strong antibiotic and antimicrobial that fights and removes infections.
With both of these combined it will fight infections, dry out the ear, break down ear wax and doesn’t come with any pain side effects or discomfort when used.
It is recommended in cases of mild to moderate ear infection or wax build up. However, if you experience more serious problems, consult your doctor.
Earwax and Ear Infections Home Remedy
- Mix 1 part of rubbing alcohol to one part of white vinegar.
- With a teaspoon (5 milliliters) pour into ear with your head leaning to the opposite side.
- Stay in this position or lay in this position for 60 seconds.
- After the 60 seconds is over, let the mixture come out of the ear by sitting up.
- Making sure to have tissue close by as it can be messy.
- Repeat the steps with other ear.
Repeat the procedure two times a day to clear out trapped water, earwax and treat an ear infection.
Note — In case you do not feel improvements in three days, please see your doctor! If you have perforated your eardrum, you should take a pain reliever!