How To Recognize Mold Illness and How to Treat It Naturally!

Mold poisoning can very easily be the reason you are feeling under the weather, since, although difficult to detect, it can still seriously damage your health. People can’t see or smell mold, however, this doesn’t mean your home is not infected. One of the easiest ways to know is if you detect signs of the so-called mold poisoning. This article will present some of the most common indicators of this unusual condition. However, keep in mind mold poisoning symptoms are not specific. It can very easily be another problem, so, make sure to visit your doctor first.

Molds are, in fact, fungi types and are invisible to the naked eye. They grow in warm, damp and humid places and are common problems for many locations. They can also appear as a consequence of water leaks or poorly ventilated bathrooms. It can easily attach to materials other than walls, like furniture, clothes, and carpets and they tend to circulate in the air system, especially if you are not in the habit of changing your filters.

Mold can produce specific types of mycotoxins that get easily released into the air from mold fragments and spores.

As an illness type, mold toxicity would fall under a category called Chronic Inflammatory Response Syndrome. An author Ritchie Shoemaker defines it as a chronic and acute systematic inflammatory response, acquired after spending a lot of time in an environment of a water-damaged building. Since people spend a lot of time in their homes and offices, CIRS can be a serious and highly spread problem among the population. According to Shoemaker, almost 24% of people are not capable of producing the proper antibody response, due to a genetic condition HLA-DR, or an immune response gene, which puts them at higher risk of mold poisoning.

Most people don’t know they are genetically susceptible to this condition and that their bodies are incapable of recognizing the toxins as they enter the organism, causing an inflammatory response. This condition, if not treated, can cause illness.

Information needed for proper diagnosis of CIRS

The symptoms should be consistent with the exposure to biotoxins

Genetic predisposition should be identified

VCS testing

Abnormal results of VCS test, in combination with a susceptible genotype and evidence of biotoxin exposure, means you might suffer from CIRS.

Symptoms

Tremors

Fatigue and weakness

Memory problems and brain fog

Headache

Excessive thirst

Numbness and tingling

Metallic taste

Diarrhea, nausea, abdominal pain

Change of weight

Muscle cramping, nerve pain, ice pick pain, joint pain

Temperature changes, for example, night sweats

Increased urination

Vertigo

What to do

Find a clinician trained in the Shoemaker Protocol.

Educate yourself on the topic of mold poisoning

Test your home for mold

 

Source: naturalhealthyteam

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *