Here’s How To Remove Large Pores Naturally With Only 2 Ingredients
No one is a fan of large pores on their face. Many women and men are trying to find a way to reduce the prominence of the skin pores. Although, every person has them and they are vital for a human’s life, they don’t have to be as noticeable as they are now. There are ways to reduce the size of them by keeping them clean. Check out this easy natural remedy that will clean your pores and making them look a lot smaller than they are.
- 1 cup of boiling water;
- 1 chamomile tea bag;
- 2 tbsp. of apple cider vinegar;
- Sterilized water.
How to prepare:
- Place the chamomile tea bag into a bowl and pour boiling water over it.
- Cover it with a plate and wait until it cools.
- Remove the tea bag and strain it.
- Add 2Tbsp Apple cider vinegar.
- Pour it into a clean glass jar.
Use this once a week and when not in use place it into the refrigerator.
How does it work?
Chamomile soothes the skin, while apple cider vinegar kills bacteria, removing any dirt which clogs the pores. Use it 2 times a day after washing your face.