Her Son Died Because Of This Plant. It Is Urgent That Everyone Knows, Kills a Child In 1 Minute and an Adult in 15

Plants are popular as decoration in many homes, but few people are aware of their potential deadliness. Some of the houseplants are extremely dangerous, especially a plant called Amoena. The poison of this plant can easily kill a person and if it happens to come in touch with your eyes, it might cause permanent blindness.

In the case of one family, a young child died from poisoning after ingesting the plant. The blood tests showed a large dose of calcium oxalate in the body, which is a chemical found in the notorious plant. It is estimated that in the US there are about 64, 250 cases of plant poisoning per year. In the case of poisoning, clean the mouth or any other part of the body that had a contact with the plant using a cold, wet cloth.  Seek medical help as soon as possible.

 

Symptoms of Amoena poisoning

If applied externally, it causes redness, dermatitis, itchiness or burning pain. In contact with the eyes, it causes transitory loss of vision. If ingested, it triggers vomiting, diarrhea, salivation, tingling sensation in the tongue, itchiness or ulcerations in the lips.

Ingestion of this plant may also cause breathing difficulties and irritation with inflammation of the mucous membrane. Occasionally, it affects the circulatory system or the respiratory tract.

 

Source: http://theimprovementclub.com/

Add a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *