Indeed, why is a ginger cure for many diseases? Is there no sufficient quantity of medicinal roots, leaves and herbs that have in their unique composition all useful microelements, vitamins, organic acids that can reduce inflammation? The list of beneficial properties of the common chamomile or a lemon is nothing less than the properties of the ginger.
Much has been written about ginger, about treatment with ginger, there are various recipes on the Internet, but no one explains why it can cure many diseases and what is its secret.
Ginger has a unique ability to cleanse almost all kinds of toxins that entered in the body through food, alcohol, chemicals and radiation.
Alternative medicine claims it for decades – that it is a direct one. And the official medicine is beginning to accept this fact.
- Toxins are – the main causes of many diseases! They poison our bodies, causing degeneration of the cells, which leads to oncological diseases (cancer).
- Toxins accumulate on the walls of blood vessels and become the cause of hypertension, multiple sclerosis, stroke, heart disease.
- Toxins that accumulate in the intestines can cause gastritis, colitis, ulcers, pancreatitis, impaired metabolism, endocrine disease, diabetes.
- The salts (they are toxins as well) which are formed in the joints, cause arthritis and osteoporosis.
As you can see, there is almost no serious illness which is not caused by toxins in the body.
Ginger is the one that can “burn” all this garbage and clean the body, thus – bring the body to a healthy condition in a natural way or without unnecessary chemotherapies, without unnecessary surgeries and without unnecessary strict procedures.
It will also help you to restore health and well- being, nice skin tan and the glow in your eyes. It cleans the blood, improves digestion and releases excess body fat.
The alternative medicine recommends starting with any cleansing treatment, otherwise all the accumulated “garbage” in the body will lead to a relapse! In fact, by itself, a cleansing procedure can lead to a full recovery!
Original recipes of ginger of the Russian alternative medicine
Preparation of the ginger beverage:
- Pour 200 ml of hot boiled water on 1 small root (10-20g) of ginger, or 1 teaspoon of ginger powder, and leave it for 10 minutes.
- Add a teaspoon of honey and lemon juice (as much as you prefer).
- How to consume it: one half in the morning on an empty stomach, half an hour before a meal, the other half of the day in small sips between meals.
- This drink speeds up metabolism, neutralizes accumulated toxins in the body and helps to improve digestion.
You can consume the potion on a daily basis.
Ginger for liver cleansing
For long-term and systematic cleansing of the liver (especially in the treatment of alcoholism and later consequences of chemotherapy) you should utilize a tincture of ginger.
Tincture of ginger – Recipe:
The middle ginger root (30gr) should be well washed and grate it together with its peel. Thereafter, put the grated ginger root in the bowl of dark glass or porcelain. Pour 200 ml of brandy, close it and leave it in a warm, dark place at 10-14 days. It is diluted with distilled or cold boiled water in a ratio of 1: 1
You should consume this tincture on an empty stomach 10-15 minutes before a meal according to the following scheme:
- You should start with 10 drops, after 15 days you should increase the daily intake by adding 2 drops.
- When you get to 40 drops a day – you should continue to drink tincture for another 15 days (the same dose 40 drops) every day, then gradually reduce the intake (2 drops per day) in the opposite direction, bringing it to 10 drops a day.
Make a two-week break and repeat the treatment.
A ginger tincture -“Immunity”
This tincture of ginger has a remarkable impact in improving the immunity of the whole organism and has great effects during the flu season, for fevers and respiratory infections.
- 400 grams of fresh ginger root, cleaned from its skin, grate it and pour 1 liter of alcohol or quality brandy.
- Leave it to stay for 3-4 weeks in a warm place, and shake it occasionally. When the tincture turns yellow, strain it.
You should consume 1 teaspoon after breakfast and lunch. Do not use it in the evening.
You can prepare ginger with honey, lemon and garlic. It is equally effective and extremely healthy.
I use this recipe from time to time, especially in the winter. My whole family is always healthy and strong during the winter (I always make a vitamin bomb for the children, and a ginger with honey for myself), and I made it through the terrible effects of last year’s chemotherapy by using this recipe.
I will just list once more the qualities of ginger and other ingredients of this recipe (there are many similar recipes on the social networks), but this one is tried and brought me back to my life, so I highly recommend it.
You will need:
- 500 g honey (I used meadow honey) and a jar of 700-800 ml (not a smaller one)
- 2 medium sized ginger roots or 1 large ginger root
- Lemon juice ( juice of one lemon) or a whole lemon is cut into slices
- 3-4 cloves (or 1 small clove) of garlic
Grate the ginger, squeeze the lemon juice or cut it into slices, cut the garlic into fine slices.
Put all these in a jar with honey, but not full (a little more than a half), because the lemon and the ginger will release juice.
Leave it to stay for a day (You will see how much the amount of the jar has increased, because of the lemon juice and the ginger).
Then you have to refill the jar with honey.
If you are sick, take 3 tablespoons per day. For prevention and strengthening of the immune system, it is sufficient to take 1-2 tablespoons per day.